You can use this form to apply for an early voting ballot to be mailed to you:
Applications must be physically signed. You can take a picture or scan your request and email it to your county election official. You can also mail or fax your application to your county election office.
Early Voting Dates & Deadlines:
April 6, 2020: Early voting ballots begin to be mailed out.
April 13, 2020: Early voting in county election offices begin.
May 1, 2020: Last day to request a ballot to be mailed to you.
May 11, 2020: Last day to vote early in county election office.
May 12, 2020: Election Day
- 7 PM CT (6 PM MT) - Deadline for another person to pick up an early voting ballot on your behalf.
- 8 PM CT (7 PM MT) - Mailed and in-person early voting ballots must be RECEIVED by county election office.
Check the status of your early voting ballot on Votercheck.
Petitions in Circulation for the 2020 General Election
- Cannabis Initiative Petition
- Medical Cannabis Petition
- Property Tax Relief Petition
- Games of Chance – Constitutional Amendment Petition
- Games of Chance – Racetrack Petition
- Games of Chance – Tax Petition
- Payday Lending Petition
- Redistricting Reform Petition